For people looking for a bargain after travel restarts after the current Covid-19 pandemic, the Vietnam Airlines Flight Pass is worth checking out. The airline has recently teamed up with Optiontown, a world leader in innovative travel options to upgrade its Flight Pass. This tie-up will offer passengers a wider range of options, especially if you are based in for near Vietnam.
Optiontown’s Flight Pass is used by more than 40 airlines worldwide. It’s especially popular with European and American passengers on a number of routes, particularly frequent flyers.
Vietnam Airlines Flight Pass: How it works
The Flight pass will offer travellers access to any number of Vietnam Airlines flights between four and a thousand to either one or multiple destinations. Validity periods up to 12 months are available. It’s not necessary to specify travel dates at the time of purchase.
Some of the features of the Flight Pass include:
- You can purchase for one or multiple travellers.
- Add up to 400 individual customer names to the same Flight Pass
- Bookings can be made as late as six hours before departure.
- Note: The more options you include do increase the price. The cheapest options are those with less flexibility.
- The package includes the entire ticket price, taxes, fees and surcharges
- passengers do not pay anything extra.
- The more flights a customer buys, the bigger their savings
- Savings are available up to 50 per cent.
- Vietnam Airlines is offering Flight Passes on most of its routes on all classes.
- Economy, Premium Economy and Business.
- ***Flights to/from Japan are excluded from the passes.
Pricing is determined by the inclusions selected during purchase.
- Variety of routes/destinations
- Number of flights
- Number of passengers
- Departure dates
- Peak season/blackout dates etc
- Reservation period from booking to travel
- Service classes (Economy, Premium Economy or Business Class)