Claim your RM150 eBelia credit with BigPay. The eBelia initiative is open to any Malaysian citizen between the ages of 18 and 20 years old or full-time students at any registered local Higher Education institution. Although the credit can be added in to a number of different e-wallets, BigPay believes they have the best reasons for you to choose them and collect bonuses on the way.
Why claim your eBelia credit with BigPay?
Claiming your RM150 eBelia credit with BigPay gives you freedom to spend anywhere, plus access to exclusive bonus’ and prizes.
- BigPay comes with a Visa / Mastercard
- This gives you more flexibility, no need to look for a QR code or spend only at partner merchants.
- The BigPay card can be used at 800,000 locations in Malaysia, both online and offline.
- So spend your RM150 the way you see fit – especially during the current MCO.
- BigPay automatically tracks your expenses
- Budgeting is important, especially if you’re between 18 and 20, or a student.
- Your BigPay app automatically tracks and categorises all your spending on the card for you.
- This is updated almost immediately.
- At one glance, you know exactly when and where you have spent your money.
- You get free RM20 if you’re new
- Haven’t got a BigPay account and card yet?
- Use the promo code PCEBELIABP to sign up
- You’ll get an additional RM20 on your account when you complete your signup.
- This is on top of the RM150 eBelia credit. Hard to beat.
- You stand a chance to win an additional RM150 every day
- You get exclusive perks on the airasia super app
- When you successfully claim your RM150 eBelia credit with BigPay, you will receive a bonus RM100 worth of vouchers to use on the airasia super app!
- The vouchers include:
- 4x RM3 OFF on airasia food, with a minimum spend of RM30, redemption period between 1st June and 31st July 2021.
- RM4 OFF on airasia fresh and RM4 off on airasia beauty, with a minimum spend of RM50, redemption period starting 1st June, until 31stJuly 2021.
- 2x RM20 OFF on Flights (Malaysia domestic only)*,
- booking period from 1st June to 31st August 2021,
- travel period between 14th June and 30th November 2021
- RM40 OFF on SNAP (Flight only)**,
- booking period between 1st June to 31st August 2021,
- travel period between 14th June and 30th November 2021.
*Embargo period applies, only applicable for base fare flight. Can be used for a one-way or return ticket.
**Embargo period applies, only applicable for base fare flight. Required to book return flights.
Get that RM150 from eBelia
Use the handy graphic below, follow these steps:
- Once you’re signed up, open your BigPay app
- Go to Payments and tap on eBelia
- Tick the box and tap on ‘Apply now’
- Fill in your details and submit
- Wait for the confirmation
- You now have RM150 eBelia credit to spend with your card at 800,000 merchants and some sweet exclusive airasia deals!
They’ve also made a handy video to show all the steps.
Not a BigPay user yet?
We at EconomyTraveller have been AirAsia’s BigPay users since it was the new kid on the block. It’s easy to install and use. We use it extensively in Malaysia and when you can travel overseas again, it’s accepted everywhere they accept Visa/Mastercards. You’ll get a better exchange rate than what your your credit card gives as well. Just make sure you pre-load your e-Wallet and you’re good to go.
To sign up, just download the BigPay app here – Google Play or App Store
- Once downloaded, enter your personal information
- Verify your identity with your Identification Card or Passport
- Add RM5 to your account.
- Ready to go!
BigPay gives you a virtual card which you can start using immediately, so you don’t have to wait for your physical card to arrive to claim your RM150 eBelia credit. Your virtual card number is different from your physical card number and it can be used for all your online and digital transactions.
New users also enjoy a signup bonus of RM20 with this special promo code: PCEBELIABP
This Post Has 0 Comments