AirAsia has extended their Credit Account validity for tickets booked on or before 17 April 2020. This extension applies to tickets for passengers departing before 30th June 2020.
Extending your Credit Account validity
Eligible credit account validity can now be extended up to 730 days (2 years), in addition to an unlimited flight change option.
For bookings made on or before 17th April 2020 with a departure date between 23rd March and 30th June 2020:
- Unlimited flight change:
- Change to any new travel date before 31st October 2020
- on the same route
- an unlimited number of times
- no additional cost subject to seat availability
- Credit account:
- Retain the value of the flight booking in your AirAsia BIG Member account for future travel with AirAsia
- redeem within 730 calendar days (2 years) from the issuance date.
- The travel date of the new booking can fall on any date within the published flight schedule on airasia.com.
Refer to the COVID-19 Guide for the step-by-step instructions for using the airline’s AI chatbot AVA. Find the chatbot on support.airasia.com or airasia.com to make their selection immediately.
- Already received your Credit Account?
- Apply for the extension of validity for the unused Credit Account using AVA.
- This offer is applicable only for direct online bookings made via airasia.com.
- For group or travel agents bookings
- contact the booking agent for further assistance.
Customer support services including AVA are currently receiving a very high volume of requests. AirAsia confirms that they comply with advice and regulations from
- local governments,
- civil aviation authorities,
- global and local health agencies,
- including the World Health Organisation.
The airline reserves the right to announce further policies according to the latest developments. Check your flight status at airasia.com/flightstatus for live updates.
This Post Has 0 Comments