Malaysia Airlines operations at London Heathrow have moved from Terminal 4 to Terminal 2, effective 4th May 2020, until further notice. The move is due to terminal consolidation by airport management in response to reduced passenger capacity at all terminals in London Heathrow because of COVID-19.
Malaysia Airlines London Heathrow
Malaysia Airlines check-in counters are located at Terminal 2, on Level 5 of the Departure Hall. This information is also displayed on the flight check-in information display screen (FIDS) at the airport entrance.
Check-in counter operations remain unchanged and are open four (4) hours before the scheduled flight departure time. They close sixty (60) minutes before the scheduled flight departure time.
Advice for Passengers
- Arrive at the terminal early to allow sufficient time for check-in and security screening.
- Longer queues should be expected during this period.
- Check-in online using
- the airline’s mobile app or
- website at www.malaysiaairlines.com
This will save time at the airport. You can then proceed to drop your baggage and go straight to the Departure Entrance.
- For ticket purchases
- Malaysia Airline’s ticket office is located at Level 2, Terminal 2 Arrival Hall.
The Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge service is suspended until further notice.
For the most up to date information, please visit Heathrow Airport terminal-guides.