Selecting your seat when you book is the best way to ensure that you get the seat you want and ensure you’re with your travelling companions. Some full-service airlines offer seat selection without any charge, others charge for ‘hot seats’ and some charge for any seat selection.
Seat Selection is complimentary for customers who are:
- Travelling on any Qantas operated domestic service;
- Travelling internationally in Economy on a Saver or Flex fare;
- Travelling internationally in First, Business or Premium Economy cabins;
- Platinum One, Platinum, Gold or Silver Frequent Flyers or equivalent oneworld and Emirates Skywards Frequent Flyers;
- On the same booking and travelling with any of the above mentioned travellers;
- Checking in within 24 hours of departure.
If you’re flying on a Sale fare (Seat Selection is available for a charge for customers travelling in International Economy on Sale fares.)
A little bit extra goes a long way
Extra Legroom for Less: For a limited time on selected International flights, enjoy an Extra Legroom seat for up to 25% off the regular price! Follow the link for the charges (or number of Qantas Points).