In line with the increased traffic through Brisbane Airport, Brisbane Airtrain is undergoing a major revamp. Using data collected from 2000 respondents during January and February 2015, Brisbane Airtrain is unveiling a new campaign to increase usage on the Airtrain from a growing segment of travellers – leisure travellers who want hassle free connections all the way through their trip.
The ‘No Worries’ Campaign used a variety of research techniques to help them focus this campaign on the type of people travelling, as well as what they were looking for. (If you’re interested in the methods, they’re described at the bottom of the piece)
How will things be easier?
- the introduction of a redesigned responsive website for easier bookings which will continue to offer the country’s first air rail e-ticketing system.
- a joint initiative between Airtrain and the State government through TransLink sees the installation of new wide-berth go card gates for easier transport of luggage and improved commuter flow.
This will let passengers
- book their Airtrain tickets in advance
- get to and from the airport with fewer obstacles and uncertainties.
- remove the anxiety of missing a flight.
Hence the new taglines you’ll see around…
Information about Airtrain
- Brisbane Airtrain is the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective way to reach Brisbane, the Gold Coast and suburbs from Brisbane Airport.
- Trains depart every 15 minutes from the city in peak periods and every 30 minutes in off peak periods to the airport in only 24 minutes.
- Additional services include a Gold Coast Train & Transfer (AirtrainConnect) service providing transfers for customers travelling between Brisbane Airport and their Gold Coast accommodation.
For further information or to book your tickets, please visit the Airtrain website.
*Research was conducted in via seven focus groups, 10 in-depth interviews, three ethnographic studies and online surveys among 2000 respondents based on inbound and outbound and specific Australian regions and New Zealand across Australia. Implicit testing was achieved through Mindsight® that allowed Airtrain to uncover authentic emotional insight from customers before the rational mind could edit responses.