AirAsia’s Jakarta flights move to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport Terminal 2 will see all AirAsia flights, including domestic flights, operating from a single terminal. The return to T2 takes effect on 12th December 2018 at 03:00am local time (GMT+7). International flights were moved to the new Terminal 3 in January 2018 and will operate from there until the move.
Jakarta flights move: things to know
AirAsia flight schedule remains unchanged.
Make your departure smooth:
- Check-in online
- use the AirAsia website or AirAsia mobile apps
- print your boarding passes before leaving for the airport
- arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your flights
- This is important, Jakarta traffic can be difficult.
- There is now a train service from the city, since January 2018.
- Check out your options HERE.
- AirAsia counters for baggage drop, check-in and other services will be located at counters 73-80
- Use Gate 4 on the departure level (2nd floor) of Terminal 2F.
- If you have no checked baggage
- use AirAsia self-service kiosks located near the counters for check-in, or reprint boarding pass.
- After check-in, proceed immediately to immigration counters
- Arrive at the boarding gate 45 minutes before your flight.
AirAsia staff will provide assistance to guests in need of direction in the terminal during the transition period.
For more information and assistance, contact AirAsia customer support. More updates will be available on AirAsia social media accounts Facebook (facebook.com/AirAsia) and Twitter (twitter.com/AirAsia).