Final all for AirAsia’s 2017 ‘Free Seats campaign’ to snag those seats you’ve been waiting for.
Final 2017 Free Seats – dates
Travel period this time round is between 7th May 2018 and 31st January 2019, but remember:
- Up to 5 million seats are on offer.
- They may not be available during peak seasons, which means festivals and school holiday periods.
- The zero fare applies only to the base fare so you still need to pay taxes and fees.
- Fares offered are one-way.
- Book at AirAsia.com or via the AirAsia mobile app on iPhone and Android devices.
Are you an AirAsia BIG member?
Get in early, as seats are already on sale for AirAsia BIG members. Don’t forget to log in before you start. Redeem flights via AirAsia BIG mobile app as well.
Where can I fly?
The MYR 0 base fare is available for a variety of destinations across the AirAsia network.
On AirAsia (AK) flights, you can head off from Kuala Lumpur to domestic destinations or somewhere new, including:
- Cambodia – Siem Reap or Sihanoukville
- Thailand – Krabi, Surat Thani, Chiang Mai or Phuket
- Why not check out Lombok or historic Solo in Indonesia?
- If you’re feeling adventurous, head off to Yangon, Myanmar. Or perhaps Brunei, Luang Prabang in northern Laos, or Nha Trang in Vietnam.
Longer AirAsia X (D7) flights are available starting from an all-in, one-way fare of MYR 239. These fares include taxes and fees.
- Out of Kuala Lumpur, fly off to Xi’an, Hangzhou, Shanghai or Wuhan in China, to Perth, Australia, or go skiing in Hokkaido, Japan.
- AirAsia X’s latest destination, Jaipur is available from MYR 289. The first flight takes off on 5th Feb 2018.
You can pick up a Premium Flatbed with all-in-fares from MYR 699. Head to Taipei, Chongqing, Wuhan, Kathmandu or Delhi or another exotic destination from Kuala Lumpur.
Other ways to book early & save extra
- BIG Prepaid Mastercard card members can book on airasia.com and enjoy Zero Processing Fee.
- AirAsiaGo and AirAsia Expedia can access the promotion on their respective websites.
- AirAsia-Citi credit card members will receive an exclusive priority booking link from the bank.
- Pick up a Value Pack during your booking. You’ll save quite a bit if you want all the inclusions.
- Value Pack inclusions:
- 20kg checked baggage,
- a Santan meal,
- standard seat selection, and
- travel insurance by Tune Protect (includes 1 Hour On-Time Guarantee and Baggage Delay protection***).
***Tune Protect Travel – AirAsia is underwritten by local insurance partners depending on your first departure country. Travel insurance coverage only applies to all direct flights departing from selected countries. It is not applicable for Fly-Thru, island and city transfers. Terms and conditions apply.