Jaipur, the “Pink City” of India, is AirAsia X’s latest destination and second in India after New Delhi. The four times weekly flights will take off from 5th Feb 2018. Jaipur is currently on the route network of short-haul affiliate AirAsia Thailand.
AirAsia X is the first low-cost long-haul carrier to fly direct from Kuala Lumpur to further improving its connectivity between its regional network in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and India. This follows a successful launch of the Bangkok-Jaipur route in September this year operated by its short-haul affiliate AirAsia Thailand.
This route will appeal to fly-thru travellers from outside Malaysia, especially those from Asean, Australia and New Zealand. The evening take-off from Kuala Lumpur makes flu-thru a convenient option.
Introductory Promo fares to Jaipur
AirAsia X is offering special all-in, one-way fares from MYR 229 until 11th Nov. Travel period is between 5th February 2018 and 21st November 2018. Fly in the Premium flatbed seats with all-in, one-way fares starting from MYR 699. Bookings are open now at airasia.com and on AirAsia’s mobile app for iPhone and Android devices.
*Promotional all-in-fares quoted are for one-way travel only inclusive of taxes and fees. Terms and conditions apply.
Visitors require a Visa to travel to India. Visa applications can be made online, only through the authorised application form. If you need more information you should contact your nearest Indian Embassy or High Commission.
There are a number of classes of Visa available. The visa cost depends on the type /duration of visa requested.
If you are of Indian descent, you may be eligible for an Overseas Citizen Of India card which gives you lifelong access to India. Your spouse may also be eligible.
Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan, is not pink because of geography or geology. It’s paint! Jaipur was painted pink by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh to welcome Queen Victoria’s son, the Prince of Wales, in 1876. The city was founded around 150 years earlier by Maharaja Jai Singh II, after whom it is named. Jaipur is the first planned city in India.
- Jaipur’s rich cultural heritage is displayed in the traditions, customs and lifestyle, through art, jewellery, textiles and architecture.
- Among the main attractions for visitors are the majestic forts and havelis. Don’t miss visiting Nahargarh Fort.
- Beautiful temples and palaces are included in the rich cultural heritage of the city.
- Make sure you visit Amber Palace, City Palace and the Hawa Mahal palace complex and museum.
- Other must see spots include Birla Temple, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar and Panna Meena ka Kund.
- Pick up some creative pieces – art and jewellery in a wide range of media, including silver, gems and leather.
- Enjoy the classic dance form of Jaipur Gharana of Kathak while foodies enjoy local specialties, especially the sweet treats.
Speaking during the launch, AirAsia X CEO, Benyamin Ismail spoke of the time savings offered by this direct flight.
…. This new route will offer travel convenience and affordable option for our guests. ….. With this new route, passengers can cut short travel time and fly direct from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur in only five hours and 30 minutes. Benyamin Ismail
Flight Schedule for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (KUL) – Jaipur, India (JAI)
|Flight No||Departure||Arrival||Days of Service|
|Kuala Lumpur – Jaipur||D7 184||1900hrs (7pm)||2200hrs (10pm)||Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday|
|Jaipur- Kuala Lumpur||D7 185||2315hrs (11.15pm)||0705hrs (7.05am)
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday|
The time in is Kuala Lumpur is 2½ hours ahead of Jaipur (GMT+5:30). Flight time is approximately 5½ hours.