The AirAsia Unlimited Pass Cuti-Cuti Malaysia pass goes on sale 11th June for three days so start planning all your trips for the next year. The pass is designed to stimulate and revitalise Malaysia’s domestic tourism in Malaysia, badly affected by Covid-19 travel bans.
AirAsia Unlimited Pass Cuti-Cuti Malaysia
The AirAsia Unlimited Pass Cuti-Cuti Malaysia is available to:
- All Malaysia-based AirAsia BIG Members
- On sale between 11th (1000h GMT +8) and 13th June 2020 (2359h GMT+8)
- Price RM399 nett
- Purchase on airasia.com/deals
- or AirAsia mobile app (under the Deals Tab)
- Redeem for travel from 25th June 2020 to 31st March 2021.
Important to know
There are a number of important terms and conditions, which include:
- You must be an AirAsia BIG Member
- BIG Member account (i.e. name and date of birth) must match your passport or identity card
- Flights redeemed with the Unlimited Pass do not include:
- government taxes and fees
- add ons and
- other applicable charges
- Flight bookings must be made at least 14 days before departure,
- Not all flights may be available, especially during embargo period.
- These are mostly school holidays, festivals and weekends
Destinations on offer
The offer will cover 16 destinations:
- Alor Setar
- Johor Bahru
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kota Bharu
- Kuala Terengganu
- Kota Kinabalu
This guide gives you more information on planning your trip and ticket purchase with the AirAsia Unlimited Pass.
AirAsia Malaysia CEO Riad Asmat welcomed the reopening of domestic travel now Malaysia is in Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) He also referred to incentives promoting domestic travel including RM1,000 income tax relief for domestic tourism expenses to December 2021.
….. We are all in this together. Reviving the travel and tourism industry will need to be a collective effort, and we look forward to working together with all tourism stakeholders from hoteliers to travel agents to achieve this objective. For AirAsia, the Unlimited Pass is our key offering for guests to redeem unlimited flights within our domestic network across 16 destinations. Riad Asmat
Health & Safety concerns
AirAsia have taken a number of measures to ensure the health and wellbeing of passengers. Besides complying with the advice and regulations from government and health authorities, AirAsia has implemented a range of end-to-end contactless procedures. For more information, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.