Passengers have more flexibility now the AirAsia flight change fee waiver has been extended for those travelling up to 31st Dec 2020. The flight change fee waiver is applicable to any new bookings made between 3rd June and 31st October 2020.
- make an unlimited number of flight date changes via the ‘My Bookings’ tab on airasia.com or the AirAsia mobile app.
- rebook flights for travel up to 31st December 2020, subject to seat availability and fare difference.
…. Due to the unprecedented circumstances relating to the current public health situation and the associated travel restrictions we understand that travel plans may be fluid, especially throughout this year. Bo Lingam, President (Airlines) of AirAsia Group commented
He added that greater flexibility for new bookings allows passengers to book their flights with confidence. This follows the recent validity extension of its credit accounts to 730 days.
Follow eight steps to make flight changes via ‘My Booking’:
- Click on ‘My Bookings’
- Login to your BIG Member account
- Select the flight you want to change
- Choose your new flight date
- Select your new preferred flight
- Check your add-ons (if any)
- Pay for any fare difference
- Your flight change is successful!
- Flight date/time change is applicable only for flights up to 48 hours before original departure time
- up to four hours for AirAsia India flight code i5
- Add-ons such as baggage allowance, meals and seats will be carried forward to the next flight booking.
- You may need to reselect meals or seats, subject to availability on the new flight.
- This flexibility option is applicable to:
- all domestic flights within Malaysia (flight code AK),
- Indonesia (flight code QZ),
- Thailand (flight code FD),
- Philippines (flight code Z2)
- India (flight code i5)
- Bookings made directly online via airasia.com.
For further information on these flexibility options, please visit this page. Other terms and conditions apply. All airlines in the AirAsia Group are listed in these Terms and Conditions.
This Post Has 0 Comments