If you’re planning a family or friends trip for 2018, you’ll have more to spend if you buy during AirAsia’s Buy More, Save More campaign.
Buy More, Save More: how many, how much?
With discounts up to 45%, both AirAsia and AirAsia X have a good selection of routes available to choose from.
On AirAsia X you can choose from various routes from Kuala Lumpur including Sydney, Gold Coast, Beijing, Hangzhou. AirAsia is offering a selection including Shantou, Tiruchirappalli, Pekanbaru, Kalibo, Pattaya, Alor Setar, Sibu, Johor Bahru and Langkawi.
The discounts on offer:[lists style=”check” color=”#1e73be”]
- 1 traveller – 15% off
- 2 travellers – 25% off
- 3 travellers – 35% off
- 4 to 9 travellers – 45% off
Also included are new destinations such as Kuala Lumpur-Sihanoukville, Langkawi-Shenzen and Langkawi-Kuching, which commence on 9th August 2017. In addition, if you are booking a Fly-Thru flight or or AirAsia X Premium Flatbed, you can also look forward to a 20% discount.
Of course, you do need to remember there will be some conditions: “Promo discount varies according to destination and is subject to flight availability.“
The promotion is available for booking on airasia.com or the AirAsia mobile app from 31st July 2017 to 6th August 2017 for travel between 26th February and 28th August 2018.
Do you want a Value Pack with that?
If you already have travel insurance organised, or you don’t need all the inclusions, just select what you need when you book. Otherwise, the Value Pack will save you a fairly decent amount.
The Value Pack includes:[lists style=”check” color=”#1e73be”]
- 20kg of checked baggage
- Your choice of meal
- Standard seat selection,
- Tune Protect Insurance coverage inclusive of 1 Hour On Time Guarantee and Baggage delay coverage
A few more conditions to note regarding the insurance:[lists style=”check” color=”#1e73be”]
- Insurance coverage applies only to direct flights departing from selected countries. Not applicable for Fly-Thru, island and city transfers.
- Flights between Kuala Lumpur and Auckland / Honolulu / Dhaka are not included.
- For 1 Hour On Time Guarantee: Each passenger will receive a payout of MYR 100 for delays exceeding 1 hour from the original scheduled departure time
- For Baggage Delay coverage: Each passenger will receive a payout of MYR 120 for every subsequent 6-hour delay (up to MYR 360) from scheduled arrival time until luggage is received.