AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes joins the AirAsia food delivery team this Christmas season. Not permanently, of course, but he’ll be making surprise delivery to lucky airasia food customers.
AirAsia Food is the airline’s recently renamed food arm, covering both fresh and prepared food offerings. They’re offering a range of discounts from 10% to 50% on selected merchants until 25th December 2020.
- For a Christmas feast, check out seasonal dishes from Soh.ya & Joshijosh,
- including roast turkey, roast lamb leg and an assortment of Christmas set meals.
- Or for an Asian twist,
- try Mamalee’s home-cooked Penang Nyonya dishes.
- Looking for sweet treats?
- Dáo specialises in soy based desserts, serving traditional treats with a twist.
- Stay healthy during the holidays with WonderBrew Kombucha.
- Their Christmas limited edition flavored kombucha comes in a set of 6 bottles, ideal for family sharing or gifting.
Get your AirAsia food delivery surprise
Key in “Ho Ho Ho” in your airasia food order delivery instruction to stand a chance to have Tony deliver your orders to your doorstep. The campaign is currently open to residents in Klang Valley only. Visit airasia.com/food to order.
….. After the buzz from Tony’s food delivery photo on Instagram, we received a lot of enquiries from our customers who were excited to meet Tony. We are happy to confirm that Tony has penned down his schedule and will be doing surprise deliveries during this Christmas season to spread some cheer around Klang Valley. Don’t forget to leave your message to Uncle Tony every time you order from airasia food, you might just be the lucky customer to receive your meals from him! Head of airasia food Sabrina Khaw
Keep your eyes open for these money saving promotions:
- airasia food also offers free delivery promos regularly within the delivery range of 20km.
- Save more by paying with BIG Points.
As one of the lines of business under airasia.com the Asean super app, airasia food is a seamless, fuss-free and affordable food delivery solution for both customers and restaurateurs. F&B merchants who are interested to join airasia food’s network may email [email protected].
This Post Has 0 Comments