Malaysia Airlines supports Cuti-Cuti Malaysia with some great offers available at their MHholidays online travel festival, running until 20th December 2020. Holidays purchased during the festival are for immediate travel up to 30th June 2021.
MHholidays online travel festival
MHholidays is the tour operating arm of Malaysia Airlines and this completely online initiative is a first for the airline.
What’s on offer?
- An extension of the Malaysia Airlines Cuti Malaysia Stimulus incentive until 20th December 2020
- up to RM200 rebates on flights to local destinations
- Up to 25% discount off on all flights and hotel packages in
- Kota Kinabalu
- Johor Bahru
- For every 30th booking, have a chance to enjoy a free upgrade to Business Class
- Enrich members are entitled to earn Enrich Miles for all domestic flights booked
- offer available through the travel fair booking period
…. As the national carrier, we are committed to play our part in stimulating domestic travel with these great bargains from the MHholidays Travel Festival. Lau Yin May, Malaysia Airlines Group Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer
The Malaysia Airlines Fly Confidently campaign, put sin place stringent safety and health measures throughout customers’ entire journey ensuring peace of mind when travelling. These measures include mandatory usage of face masks and frequent aircraft disinfection for a refined inflight experience to comply with social distancing requirements and minimal contact. In addition, the airline uses HEPA filters in all aircraft. These filters have been shown to filter out 99.97 per cent of viruses on board.
Besides flight and hotel packages, check out this line-up of deals from partners:
- Legoland Malaysia Resort
- 40% off on 1-Day tickets to its theme parks, plus
- a 2 day/1 night stay at its themed room hotel
- for RM400nett.
- Eat Cake Today
Be in it to win it
MHholidays’ customers can be in to win a stay at The Datai Langkawi in the MHholidays Travel Festival contest until 20th December 2020. The Datai is a 5-star luxury resort on Langkawi Island,
Answer the question:
‘Tell us why MHholidays is your preferred holiday partner and why you deserve to stay at The Datai Langkawi’.
More details on the contest are available on the official MHholidays contest site.
Malaysia Airlines is working closely with Tourism Malaysia to promote national tourism. They are doing this through various initiatives including their
- Fly Malaysia campaign
- MHholidays Trip and Tours
- on-going flight and hotel packages
Looking for a fresh experience or new attraction to enjoy during your next holiday? Head to MHholidays at holidays.malaysiaairlines.com to find your next unforgettable travel memory! To make sure you never miss out on exclusive promotions or make bookings, download the Malaysia Airlines app.