AirAsia has launched flights with special fixed low fares between Kuala Lumpur and Sandakan on sale at RM299, for the upcoming Chinese New Year celebration. The airline is also offering special fares for all their Air Asia and AirAsia X flights for Malaysia and Thailand.
Sandakan Special: fixed low fares
These special fixed fares are on top of the extra services that are available for the Chinese New Year period.
- Fixed Fare:
- RM299 all-in one way fare between Kuala Lumpur and Sandakan
All-in fixed fare quoted is for one way travel only and is inclusive of airport taxes, MAVCOM fee, fuel surcharges and other applicable fees.
- Booking Period:
- From 9th to 26th January 2023
- Travel Period:
- 18th – 21st January from Kuala Lumpur to Sandakan
- 23rd – 26th January from Sandakan to Kuala Lumpur
23% off all flights until 15th January
AirAsia welcomes the new year with a 23% off sale for all seats all flights, with the offer available until 15th January 2023.
9th – 15th January 2023
1st February – 27th September 2023
AK (Air Asia), FD (Thai AirAsia), D7 (AirAsia X) and XJ (Thai Air Asia X)
Some of the great destinations on offer include
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kota Kinabalu
- New Delhi
- Gold Coast
Click on the ‘flights’ icon on your airasia Super App or browse to the AirAsia website to grab your seats.
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Excludes flights with airline code ‘QZ’ (Indonesia Air Asia)
- Discounts are calculated on base fares not including taxes and other charges.
This Post Has 0 Comments