Singapore Airlines low-cost subsidiary Scoot moves to Terminal 1 of Singapore Changi Airport on 22nd October 2019. The move from Terminal 2 is part of their on-going expansion plans. Ticket holders who are affected should be receiving reminders until the move.
All Scoot flights will arrive at Terminal 1 of Singapore Changi Airport from 22nd October 2019. All departures leave from Terminal 1 starting from 22nd October at 5.15am, Singapore time.
Important things to note:
Location of Terminal 1
- It’s at the northern end of the terminal – Directions can be found here.
- From other terminals at Changi Airport, directions here.
- These are located at the Departure Level at Level 2, rows 5 – 7.
- Check-in counters open 3 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- Counters close 60 mins before scheduled departure with no exceptions.
- Arrive at the airport at least 120 mins before departure to complete check-in procedures on time.
- Self-service kiosks and automatic bag-drop machines are available at Terminal 1.
- Use the self-service check-in facilities from 18 hours to 70mins before your flight, for all flights departing from Singapore.
Special assistance (e.g. wheelchair)
- Scoot’s Flight Management counter is at Row 5, counter 12 in Terminal 1.
- Please request assistance via the Scoot Call Centre at least 48 hours prior to departure to ensure availability.
Scoot Transfer Desk
- Transfer Desks C and D are located within the transit area at Terminal 1.
If you have any additional questions, find Scoot’s FAQs here!