Piggyback on AirAsia low fares this Chinese New Year. The Year of the Pig starts on 5th February 2019, so hop on board to buy by 4th February. It won’t get you flying for this new year, but there are other sweeteners for travellers over the festival period. Book on airasia.com or the AirAsia mobile app for travel between 1st August 2019 and 4th February 2020.
Piggyback fares and offers
The promotional all-in, one-way fares are available for AirAsia BIG members starting from as low as MYR28*.
- MYR28 can get you a ticket from Kuala Lumpur to
- Alor Setar,
- Kota Bahru,
- Kuala Terengganu
- Pay MYR88* from Kuala Lumpur to
- Chiang Rai,
- AirAsia X is offering all-in, one-way members fares from MYR248*, for flights from Kuala Lumpur to
- You can fly Premium Flatbed, starting from MYR798* from Kuala Lumpur to
- Gold Coast,
*One-way all-in-fares inclusive of taxes and fees are for AirAsia BIG members only. For prices in different currencies, click on the button at the top of the booking page. Terms and conditions apply.
Want to save money on your festival travel?
Sweeten the deal for travel over the Chinese New Year with the Santan Chinese New Year Combo. Golden butter chicken with rice, served with pineapple tarts will set you back MYR13 (carrier code AK) or MYR18 (carrier code D7). This offer available for pre-booking online for a limited time only.
Piggyback on your meal deal with these additional festive offers:
- Up to 20% discount on selected AirAsia duty-free items on ourshop.com from now until 31st January 2019.
- Book online and have them delivered to your seat during the flight.
- Lucky members can pick up an 888 BIG Points ang pow from AirAsia BIG
- Download and log into the BIG Loyalty app between 3rd and 10th February 2019 and complete an interactive game.
- You’ll also stand a chance to win up to 88,888 BIG Points.
Make sure you catch your flight!
During the festive holidays, there’s be more people travelling. To make sure you don’t get left at the departure gate, remember these important steps:
- Conduct self-check in via the website, mobile app or airport kiosks,
- Arrive at the airport at least 3 hours prior to flight departure.
- If you have check-in baggage, baggage drop counters close 60 minutes before flight departure.
- For carry-on baggage, you’re only allowed one cabin bag and one small bag, total permitted weight for two (2) pieces not exceeding 7kg.
- They will check!