In a statement issued on 17th April, Malindo Air has announced the addition of extra election flights for Malaysian voters to return home to vote. This follows the offer of a waiver on change fees issued earlier.
Extra election flights – details
All the additional flights are for domestic routes and have been added due to the rise in customer demand.
- Twenty-six (26) extra flights added.
- These flights are spread over three days, between 8th and 10th May 2018.
- Tickets are available:
- online at www.malindoair.com
- over the counter at all Malindo Air ticketing offices
- through travel agencies in Malaysia
- East Malaysia-Kota Kinabalu and Kuching:
- 16 flights adding an extra 2,592 seats
- Within Peninsular Malaysia including Penang and Kota Bharu
- 10 flights adding up to 1,620 seats
Change Fee waiver:
Malindo Air was the first Malaysian airline to announce a one-time fee waiver for re-issuance or date change fees for tickets issued on or before 10 April 2018.
Make changes through
- Malindo Air Call Centre or
- ticketing offices for GE14.
Malindo Air’s fares include baggage allowances of
- 15kg for flights departing from Subang (Turbo props),
- 25kg for economy class tickets on flights departing from KLIA (Boeing 737NG) (40kg for business class)