Malaysia Airlines is offering limited RM100 Travel Vouchers in their recently announced Cuti Malaysia stimulus plan.
Cuti Malaysia stimulus plan travel vouchers
With the reopening of more domestic destinations, Malaysia Airlines has RM100 travel vouchers on offer to the first 6,500 Malaysians who register. The vouchers, offered under its Stimulus Cuti Malaysia Campaign are available for immediate booking for travel until 31st December 2021.
- Vouchers are exclusively available for Enrich members, who should register online at malaysiaairlines.com/cuticutimalaysia.
- Successful applicants will receive a RM100 travel voucher
- redeemable for immediate booking and travel
- Malaysia Airlines’ Economy or Business classes
- any domestic destination
- Applicant must be an Enrich member
- If not, apply now
- New Enrich members will receive additional 500 Bonus Enrich Points,
- credited after completion of the flight
….. We foresee a positive trend in forward bookings that reflects customers’ confidence in travelling and believe that the reopening of more domestic destinations will further accelerate the recovery of the travel industry and country’s economy. MAB Group Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer, Lau Yin May
- Malaysia Airlines’ Contactless Journey features enhanced safety and health measures including
- temperature checks
- mandatory usage of face masks at all times (except during mealtime)
- frequent aircraft disinfection
- maintaining social distancing
- during check-in
- while boarding
- waiting in a queue
- in the aircraft cabin
- baggage collection
- Your complimentary hygiene kit contains
- a face mask
- a sachet of hand sanitiser
- sanitary wipes
- The kit comes hygienically packed in a sealed zip-lock small sized pouch.
In conjunction with the campaign, travellers also access many other deals from MHholidays, the tour operating arm of Malaysia Airlines. Check out malaysiaairlines.com or download the Malaysia Airlines app for more information and book your next Fly Malaysia holiday.