Malaysia will have three long weekends in a row this September. If you’re flying into or out of KLIA/klia2 grab the KLIA Ekspres Long weekend escape and save. Their “Long Weekend Escape” promotion offers fare discounts up to 27% to travellers for the Merdeka Day, King’s Birthday and Malaysia Day public holidays.
Long weekend escape
To enjoy the promotion, key in the promo codes when you buy your tickets at the KLIA Ekspres website, their mobile app or Self-Service Kiosks. You can also find the long weekend promo codes on KLIA Ekspres’ Instagram and Facebook pages.
- Merdeka Day promo code, “NEGARAKU62”
- Travelling period 30th August – 3rd September 2019
- Agong’s Birthday promo code, “AGONGKITA”
- Travelling period 6th – 10th September 2019
- Malaysia Day, key in the promo code, “MYDAY56”
- Travelling period 13th – 17th September 2019
Promotion period prices:
- One-way tickets
- Adult train fare for MYR47 (NP: MYR55)
- Child fare MYR22 (NP: MYR25).
- Return tickets
- Adult fare – MYR87 (NP: MYR100)
- Child fare – MYR40 (NP: MYR45)
- Group travellers
- MYR40 per person (one-way) for a group of three or more.
- Family groups
- MYR120 for two adults and two children.
- Children below two years old travel free.
KLIA Ekspres trains depart every 15 minutes during peak hours and every 20 minutes during off-peak hours.