KLIA Ekspres extends its offer for travellers using Visa payWave. Whether you’re travelling to or from KL Sentral, use payWave to save.
payWave and save
The Visa payWave Promotion will save you 15% on KLIA Ekspres fare, when you pay at the gate. The fare you’ll pay is MYR 46.75 (from the normal fare of MYR 55).
Of course, there are a few conditions.
- The 15% discount is applicable to all purchase transactions based on the full Adult fare.
- It’s only available at the KLIA Ekspres gates in KL Sentral, KLIA and klia2.
- You may use Visa payWave cards issued in Malaysia or overseas.
- Enjoy the promotion from 15th September 2017 to 30th September 2018.
- Discount deduction will be made at the point of exit.
- This discount is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- You won’t get the discount at either the KLIA Ekspres website or ticket counter.
Find out all the conditions for using Visa payWave for your travel on KLIA Ekspres.
Reasons to use the train
We’ve used KLIA Ekspres on numerous occasions.
- It’s the fastest way between the airport and the city.
- It’s not the cheapest – that is the bus, but the bus takes at least double the time.
- For a lone (or even two together), traveller, it’s quicker and for one, much cheaper than a taxi.
- The trains run at least 4 times an hour (depending on the time of day) with no stops.
- A number of airlines have city check-in counters at KL Sentral, so you can drop your luggage and travel with only your hand-carry.