Jetstar is celebrating its 13th birthday by throwing in the return leg of selected flights for $0. Flights are on the Jetstar Australia network and include some great deals, including flights to Bali.
How to get your return flight for free
To book, go to the Jetstar website and:
- Search for the flights you want and make sure you select a return booking.
- Select your first flight on any travel date.
- For your return flight, search for flights between 24 July to 27 September, 3 October to 25 December 2017 or 10 January to 22 March 2018.
- Enter the number of passengers you’d like to book for and click Continue.
- Look for a return flight labelled $0 (may not be available on all flights or days).
Also handy to know
- If you book an outbound Starter fare, you’ll get a return Starter fare for free on selected flights.
- Checked baggage and optional extras aren’t included, but can be added for a fee.
- Both outbound and return flights must be purchased in a single booking and between the same arrival and departure airports.
- $0 Return flights may not be available on all flights or days, and availability is limited on school or public holiday weekends.
- Some changes can be made to Return for FREE bookings but change fees and any fare
This limited time offer ends at 11:59pm AEST Wednesday 24 May 2017. Availability is limited, so some routes may sell out before then.