For the final time, the Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix runs at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC) between 29th September and 1st October 2017. This last Malaysian F1 Grand Prix will be keenly fought as points are crucial to the Championship leaders. So be there and feel the buzz in the air and the sound waves from the engines. Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL) has the easy way to get there without fuss – the Malaysia Grand Prix Transfer Package.
Malaysia Grand Prix Transfer Package
The transfer package gets passengers from KL Sentral Station to Sepang International Circuit (SIC) in 50 minutes:
- KL Sentral to KLIA: 35-minute journey on KLIA Transit.
- KLIA to SIC: 15-minute journey by dedicated shuttle bus service.
- Once you arrive at KLIA:
- You’ll be directed to the shuttle bus in the KLIA Main Terminal Building, Level 1 (Coach Bay).
- Drop-off will be at the SIC bus point.
After the race,
- Head back to the same drop-off location in SIC.
- Catch the shuttle bus to KLIA,
- KLIA Transit to KL Sentral.
Packages on offer
There are three types of KLIA Transit Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix Transfer Packages available:
- RM200 for return trips on all three days (29th September to 1st October 2017)
- RM170 for return trips on Saturday & Sunday (30th September and 1st October 2017)
- RM55 one-way trip on any one of the three days
Where can I buy a package?
- Selected KLIA Transit and KLIA Ekspres Ticket Counters at KL Sentral, KLIA and KLIA2.
- Online at sepangcircuit.com.
- Authorised sales agents (Check with your hotel Front Desk or travel agency).
** For online purchases – print the online vouchers and redeem your Package tickets at one of the designated counters in KL Sentral, KLIA and KLIA2.
- Children below 7 years old travel for free when accompanied by a full-paying adult (one child per adult).
- The full package price is applicable for those 7 years old and above.
- Fans who prefer to drive to Sepang have the option of parking at KLIA. Purchase a shuttle bus ticket at the bus boarding point in KLIA. MYR 10 per trip, subject to seat availability.
Train schedules and more information on the KLIA Transit Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix Transfer Package, are available at KLIAekspres.com.