AirAsia’s travel 3Sixty° magazine turns ten with a 3-day carnival Fahrenheit 88, Kuala Lumpur from 6th to 8th October 2017. A high spot of the carnival is the launch of the new travel 3Sixty° magazine on the 6th October. The online version travel3Sixty.com also receives a bright new face.
Travel 3Sixty° magazine Carnival – what’s on?
Apart from the launch of the revamped in-flight magazine and website, check out these happenings:
- The follow up to Captain Lim Khoy Hing’s bestseller, titled ‘Sky Tales: More Insights from a Life in the Skies’.
- Captain Monika Anggreini’s soon-to-be-released ‘Iron Bird Monika’ on 7th October 2017.
- There’s be a cabin crew recruitment drive, special talks and games.
- Pick up a great deal at one of the special booths
- Enjoy the live performances
- Pick up one of AirAsia’s special Pilot t-shirt – all proceeds from the donation sales are channeled to the National Cancer Council of Malaysia (MAKNA).
The travel 3Sixty° magazine is available on board all AirAsia flights and reaches over three million readers monthly. They’re pretty proud of all their awards as well. These include
- Best ASEAN Travel article at the 25th and 26th ASEANTA Awards
- Best Tourism Photo at the 27th ASEANTA Awards for Excellence
- Platinum Achievement Award at Kuala Lumpur Mayor’s Awards 2014
- Eco Green in Print at Malaysia Print Awards 2017.