AirAsia’s inflight magazine travel 3Sixty° will appear in August 2017 with nine different covers. These special covers have been designed to celebrate AirAsia’s recently announced 9th Skytrax Win.
travel 3Sixty° – who’s on the covers?
Nine of AirAsia’s staff, known as Allstars, have been selected, representing different countries and departments.
Let’s introduce them:
- Muneera Pozie, Ramp Agent (Malaysia)
- Suwapich Wongwiriyawanich, Pilot (Thailand)
- Kazuhide Yoshikawa, Desktop Support Specialist (Japan)
- Eva Emelia Hanaffi, Guest Service Agent (Singapore)
- David Stephenson, Senior Station Manager (Australia)
- Maulana Hidayat Rusdi, Branding & Creative Executive (Indonesia)
- Mary Anne Dimalanta, Cabin Crew (Philippines)
- Neha Singh, Engineer (India)
- Sandy He Jianxin, Head of Social Media & Content (China)
The covers also carry the hashtag #oneairasia. This issue shares cultural stories from across the region. There is also a focus on AirAsia’s efforts to empower people to take control of their destinies.
How can an airline empower people to grow their dreams?
AirAsia does this in different ways:
- via sport sponsorship for promising athletes, with coaching clinics that help nurture young talents through the #DARETODREAM initiative
- AirAsia Foundation’s work with social enterprises to empower local communities
- The AirAsia Runway Ready Designer Search (AARRDS) to support creative talent in the region
- #Green24 campaign – promoting green changes within AirAsia’s own operations and inspire green action
You can also read about:
- The Ama divers – a female diving community that has been around for over 3,000 years. Find them in Ise, Japan.
- Check out Rotorua – the adventure capital of New Zealand’s North Island.
- Enjoy a pictorial spread of the shared culinary gems of the 10 Asean countries to celebrate ASEAN’s 50th anniversary this August.
- There’s also a mini feature on the 29th SEA Games coming in the second half of the month.
travel 3Sixty° is available on board all AirAsia flights.