Are you an AirAsia BIG member? The airline is sending out messages to all members in Malaysia to offer a RM50 Stimulus Voucher. This special initiative by the Government of Malaysia has been made available to promote travel and tourism within the country. Given the enthusiasm for the opening of the Langkawi travel bubble, Malaysians are keen to travel, so claim your e-voucher while they last.
Book flights on the AirAsia website, or the airasia super app with your e-voucher until 17th October and travel now by 30th Nov 2021.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Get your RM50 Stimulus Voucher
Claiming the stimulus voucher is easy. All you need to do it update your Malaysian Identity Card number in your BIG Member account.
How to Update your NRIC to Claim the RM50 e-voucher
- Log in your BIG Member account
- Go to My Account – Profile – click add my passport
- Choose Malaysia as an “Issuing Country” & then Update your Malaysian Identity Card number with (-) dashes included & click at the Claim Voucher
- The voucher will be sent to your email
- Kindly check your email for your Cuti-Cuti Malaysia RM50 Campaign Voucher
Use the RM50 e-voucher to book your flight as per the RM 50 Stimulus Voucher Campaign Terms & Conditions, available on the website/app.
Stay up to date with e-commerce information from the airasia super app by following @airasiasuperapp on Instagram and Facebook for the latest updates on airasia super app’s e-commerce offerings. Download your airasia Super App from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or Huawei AppGallery.