AirAsia has issued a statement to confirm that they have no association or affiliation with a company named Azeri Asia TV, owned by Azeri Asia Holdings (M) Sdn. Bhd. This company uses a logo that is very alike the AirAsia logo in colour, style and font. They also use a very similar tagline and their domain name suggests that there is an association. Even the staff uniforms are very similar.
The AirAsia Statement
The statement clearly states that AirAsia has never authorised Azeri Asia to use AirAsia’s corporate identity, or any of AirAsia’s intellectual property rights. This includes AirAsia’s website, logo, uniforms and vacancy advertisement.
It goes on to say:
- Further, the loyalty programme, namely “Azeri Asia TV BIG Loyalty Programme” which Azeri Asia TV is currently promoting on their company website, is not a loyalty programme of AirAsia Berhad nor affiliated in any way to AirAsia BIG Loyalty.
- We strongly advise the public to be cautious of any organisation which infringes our intellectual property rights. AirAsia shall not be held liable for any claims pertaining to the organisation.
- We reserve our rights to take legal action against anyone who infringes our intellectual property rights.
When in doubt, or to report on suspected similar copyright infringement using the AirAsia brand, contact AirAsia via the following official communication channels:
- Facebook: facebook.com/airasia
- Twitter: twitter.com/airasia
- AskAirAsia: airasia.com/ask
This Post Has 0 Comments