Thai Airways introduces their Women’s Journey to Thailand 2017 promotion, offering ladies special privileges during the month of August. Extra privileges are available for lady travellers who have Royal Orchid Plus membership.
Women’s Journey to Thailand – benefits
So whether you’re travelling into or out of Thailand, this is what you can look forward to:
- A special check-in counter for ladies at Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Show your TG boarding pass and collect a Think Pink juice at Harvest Juice shop, near the cashier counter on 4th floor, Emporium Department Store Bangkok.
- Additional 10 kgs baggage allowance
- Special room rates
The privileges are available for:
- For women only, aged twelve and over
- All woman travelling together in a group are eligible for the offer
- In a mixed family group, only the women are eligible
- Tickets may be booked at the special Thai Airways page and are valid on TG operated flights only
- Complete your travel by 31st August 2017
- Flights and hotels booked through royalorchidholidays.com are eligible for the extra 10kg baggage on all TG (Thai Airways) operated flights
To claim your extra 10kg baggage:
Once the booking is confirmed, send the claim to [email protected] for further action.
- PNR code,
- flight number
- date of travel
Example: Arrival: TG603/1AUG Departure: TG606/5AUG
For Royal Orchid Plus Miles members
- Earn Double Royal Orchid Plus miles:
- Every 1USD paid will earn 2 Royal Orchid Plus Mile. (Limited miles are available.)
- For group travel: the rewards miles will be credited to the lead traveller. The lead traveller must be a Royal Orchid Plus member, either male or female. Reward miles cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Rewards miles will be credited automatically upon completion of travel.
- Keep your confirmation e-mail and payment receipt until the mileage has been credited to your account.
- This promotion is reserved for hotel bookings and payment made through royalorchidholidays.com.