Save up to 70% for your next holiday! AirAsia is making this offer for all AirAsia destinations when you book by 28th October 2018 (2400 GMT +8). Bookings can be made on airasia.com and the AirAsia mobile app for immediate travel until 30th June 2019.
How to save up to 70%
The fares on offer are for one-way tickets inclusive of taxes and fees.
However, there are a few conditions and helpful things to know:
- BIG members get a better offer so use your BIG ID to log in before booking
- Available for bookings both directly on airasia.com and on the mobile app
- If you’re not already a member, sign up for free and then book.
- Use your BigPay card for payment if you have one, you’ll also save the processing fee.
If you’re able to be flexible with your dates, you can save a lot.
- Different days of the week have different fare offerings.
- Depending on destination, mid week may be cheaper than weekends
- Holiday periods in origin or destination will usually have more expensive fares
- The number of seats available at the fare quoted may be limited
- Once they’re gone, the price goes up.
Where can I fly?
With all destinations offering discounts at different levels, why not go somewhere you’ve not thought of before?
Some of the destinations we like include
- Changsha, China
- Tokyo, Japan
- Kolkata, India
- Bali, Indonesia
- Phuket, Thailand
- Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Yangon, Myanmar
- Manila, Philippines
- Kota Kinabalu, East Malaysia
To make it easier to choose, the booking page for your selected destination are colour coded to show the differences in pricing levels.
….. There are over 130 destinations across our AirAsia and AirAsia X network for everyone to discover. As usual, AirAsia BIG members will enjoy more perks which include instant discounts when they book. For a faster and more convenient checkout, save your card details with the seamless one-click payment, BigClick. BigPay members can also enjoy zero processing fee and more benefits when making payment using the BigPay card. AirAsia Group Marketing Head Amanda Woo
Include extras during booking
Extras like baggage, meals and seat selection cost less when added during booking. Booking your meals before you fly is also a good idea because there’s a much wider variety to choose from.
The latest inflight meal to be added to the menu is Roasted Chicken with Pesto Cream Sauce. The new meal featuring roast marinated chicken is served with fresh pesto cream sauce, buttery mashed potatoes and blanched vegetables. Pre-booking as part of a combo meal with with a drink costs MYR 10 for AirAsia flights (flight code AK) and MYR 15 for AirAsia X flights (D7) across all AirAsia destinations, except AirAsia India (I5) and AirAsia Japan (DJ) flights.
Quick tips for holiday travel
- Arrive at the airport early to avoid congestion
- Use web check-in and mobile check-in services before you leave home.
- These services are available from 14 days up to 1 hour before scheduled departure time.
- If you have check-in baggage,
- Arrive early to have sufficient time to drop off your baggage at the bag drop counter
- Queues are likely to be long at the common bag drop counters
- KLIA2 check-in counters for both international and domestic flights close sixty (60) minutes before the scheduled flight departure time.