Using KLIA Ekspres to or from KLIA/klia2? KLIA Ekspres already has a number of tie-ups with Grab, the ride sharing service. Travellers can now use Grab’s payment app GrabPay to pay for their journey.
Introducing the new payment method, KLIA Ekspres is offering RM10 Off on KLIA Ekspres tickets when you pay with your GrabPay credits!
1: Launch Grab app and tap on “G” at the top right
2: Scan the Merchant’s QR code (displayed on the ticket counter)
3: Enter amount and slide to pay
Download the Grab app for Android or iPhone and away you go!
There are some Terms and Conditions:
These special KLIA Ekspres Single and Return Trip (Adult) promotional fares are
- only applicable when paid with GrabPay Credits
- valid at selected KLIA Ekspres counters at KL Sentral, KLIA, and KLIA2 from 18th July 2018.
- limited to the first 10,000 tickets or until 17th October 2018, whichever comes first.
- Ticket validity:
- Tickets are valid for travel on KLIA Ekspres from KLIA / KLIA2 to KL Sentral and vice versa only.
- Validity within one (1) month of the selected travel date.
For the complete details, visit the deals page.