Pakistan’s airspace has reopened with air services slowly returning to normal. Malindo Air resumes its five weekly Lahore/Kuala Lumpur services with effect from 18th July 2019.
Lahore/Kuala Lumpur services – ticket validation
Malindo Air passengers with valid tickets to and from Lahore, Pakistan, issued on or before 16th July 2019 have a number of options.
The original travelling date must be between 28th February and 18th July 2019.
Passengers may change their travel dates, subject to the following conditions:
- No change of destination from original booking
- One (1) free change of travel date allowed
- Subject to seat availability
- Change fee and fare difference will be waived
- All details of the original ticket are to be shown on the new ticket including fare basis and fare calculation
Passengers should check flight status at www.malindoair.com, prior to departure. Contact the Malindo Air Call Centre at +603-7841 5388 or walk-in to their ticketing counters for the latest schedules.