Since their first flight in March 2013, Malindo Air has been quite aggressive in their development adding new aircraft and routes, extending their connectivity from both Subang Skypark using ATR72-600 aircraft and flying Boeing 737NG out of KLIA2.
The latest development is to the airline website, aimed at enhancing customer experience and improving online booking efficiency.
The key features of the website facelift focuses in 5 key areas:
- Enhanced user experience with a cleaner layout displaying flight information and seat availability across a simpler booking engine, selection display and web check-in systems.
- Centralised log-in features giving users now increased access to their past and present booking information and flight details in one location.
- Smoother booking and payment offering a seamless flight booking experience with an upgraded booking engine and extensive flight connections.
- New language options, adding Bahasa Melayu and Chinese language options for easy navigation.
- Inspired travel by featuring information on destination highlights with suggestions on things to see, do and explore.
In addition, the integration of other Malindo Air’s other services including the holiday portal Malindo Holidays and the airline’s membership programme Malindo Miles make it easier for customers to access this information.
For more information or to book your flights, visit the Malindo Air website, use Malindo Air Mobile or download the Malindo Air App on Google Play and App Store.
You may also email their Customer Care or call +603-7841 5388 between 9am and 9pm daily.
This Post Has 0 Comments