Malaysia Airlines Enrich has joined the digital wallet with the launch of their EnrichMoney Visa Prepaid Card and Digital App. The launch signals a new partnership with Merchantrade Asia, offering a multi-currency e-wallet to make travelling easier.
EnrichMoney Visa Prepaid Card features
Enrich, the Malaysia Airlines Travel & Lifestyle Loyalty Programme is designed to provide a more secure and convenient way for Enrich members to make cashless transactions locally or when travelling overseas. Each transaction also earns a reward.
The EnrichMoney Visa Prepaid Card was launched at the recent MATTA Fair by Philip See, CEO of Loyalty and Travel Solutions as well as Group Chief Sustainability Officer of Malaysia Aviation Group (MAG). He told invited guests that the Prepaid Card and mobile app form part of MAG’s digitalisation milestone, providing Enrich members with more convenience and flexibility while travelling. He added that this fits with the Group’s on-going commitment to deliver new products and services as they transition Enrich from a conventional frequent flyer programme to providing holistic travel and lifestyle solutions.
He added that Enrich members:
… can now buy and sell up to 20 foreign currencies in-app anytime, anywhere and enjoy the hassle-free travel experience that comes with our prepaid card, while also reaping in rewards along the way.
EnrichMoney offers several benefits making it an attractive option for Enrich members.
- Load up to RM20,000 onto the card,
- make purchases or to withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide that accept Visa,
- lock in the exchange rate at the time of purchase, eliminating the risk of fluctuating exchange rates.
- Multi-currency foreign exchange
- spend like a local with the best rates
- zero fees on overseas transactions
- Engage the security feature to lock or limit spends on the card
- all settings are controlled in-app
In addition, members can also
- Earn EnrichMoney Points with a minimum spend of RM20
- retail and other transactions
- redeem in the app for cashback
- Have the option to top up their e-wallet with either money or Enrich Points
- gives more opportunities to gain cashback.
- Easily track expenses and funds
- using the EnrichMoney e-wallet
- Check balance and view transaction history
- Create savings boxes for specific trips or bill
- Send money to family and friends
- instant and safe digital transfers
- via the e-wallet app remit feature
- 24/7 customer support.
…. With many transitioning to digital and accelerating growth of digital payments, customer experience and having a strong value proposition have become more important than ever. ……….. We’re excited to embark on this journey together with leading brands, Enrich and Visa, to extend our reach and serve millions with our tech-powered solutions. Ramasamy K Veeran, Managing Director of Merchantrade Asia Sdn Bhd
Ng Kong Boon, Visa Country Manager for Malaysia sees a good future for the EnrichMoney Visa Prepaid card based on strong spending by Malaysia Visa cardholders, now close to 70 percent of pre-pandemic levels in 2019. He says Visa is excited to partner Enrich and Merchantrade Asia to update the benefits and rewards of the EnrichMoney Visa prepaid card and app, catering to the needs of their cardholders. L
To commemorate the launch, Enrich and Merchantrade Asia launched a special campaign to celebrate the new partnership at MATTA Fair 2023. The campaign, which runs until 30th June 2023, allows Enrich Members to gain additional rewards when applying for the EnrichMoney VISA Prepaid Card and spend using EnrichMoney.
The first 10,000 members to successfully sign-up to EnrichMoney will receive:
- A welcome reward of 1,000 Enrich Points
- One (1) complimentary Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge Access e-Voucher pre-flight
- 2X EnrichMoney Points for every RM1 spent on Travel Insurance via in-app transaction
- The first 1,000 users who spend a minimum RM3,000 will receive
- one MHgiftcard worth RM50 to be used for their next flight with Malaysia Airlines
- The top three (3) spenders will each win
- 50,000 Bonus Enrich Points
- equivalent to a round-trip to either an ASEAN destination, Japan, Australia or New Zealand
Apply for the EnrichMoney Visa Prepaid Card by downloading the EnrichMoney app on the Google Play or App Store. Find out more about EnrichMoney at enrich.malaysiaairlines.com/enrichmoney and follow @enrichbymh on Instagram for more information.