Travellers between KL Sentral and KLIA/klia2 now have an additional way to purchase their KLIA Ekspres tickets. This follows provider Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL) new partnership with online site Traveloka.
Traveloka, headquartered in Jakarta, provides airline ticketing and hotel booking services. The partnership with ERL offers a fast and seamless service booking experience that adds transport into the journey. The booking site is popular in the Southeast Asian region, such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Buying KLIA Ekspres tickets with Traveloka
To buy the ERL tickets:
- Download the Traveloka App via Google Play Store and iTunes App Store.
- Tap on “Airport Transport.”
- Starting location and destination (KLIA/KLIA 2 to KL Sentral or vice versa),
- Date and time
- Tap the “Train” tab and select KLIA Ekspres.
- Select the number of passengers
- Adult (13 years old and above) or
- Child (2-12 years old)
- Fill in the contact details before
- Review your booking
- Make payment.
Once payment has been made, you will receive confirmation and e-ticket via email.
- View your e-ticket under “My Booking” on the app’s main page
- Each passenger has their own unique QR code
- The Flexi Ticket is valid for any train that matches the route and selected date on the ticket.
To board the train, scan the QR code on your e-ticket directly at the KLIA Ekspres gate to enter.
Promo fares available
Travellers will enjoy RM8.88 off their KLIA Ekspres fare when they purchase their tickets on the Traveloka App. This offer is available until 31st October 2018.