Even if you’re not flying, you can earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points in the Qantas Online Mall. You can earn between 2 and 5 points per AU$ spent, depending on the retailer.
The new retailers include Australian labels Oroton, Lorna Jane, Peter Alexander and Glasshouse Fragrances and a number of popular lifestyle and youth brands including Rebel Sport, Wiggle, Kathmandu General Pants, L’Occitane, Fossil, Smiggle, and Forever New. Overseas brands include Kurt Geiger and Japanese clothing and innerwear specialist Uniqlo, furniture and homewares company Zanui and computer manufacturer Lenovo and enlarge the number of retailers open for business in the Online Mall to 45.
How does it work?
- Browse the Online Mall and choose your retailer
- Login and make sure you’ve enabled cookies in your browser, to ensure that your purchase can be tracked and you get your Qantas Points
- Click ‘Shop Now’ to visit your chosen retailer’s site and then just shop as normal
Win a Shopping Trip
Members who make a purchase through the Qantas Online Mall before 21st September 2015 will go into the draw to win a shopping trip to either London, LA or New York.
- Two Qantas Economy return tickets to London, LA or New York.
- 400,000 Hilton HHonors™ Bonus Points redeemable for 5 nights’ accommodation with any hotel in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.
- AU$5,000 spending money loaded onto Qantas Cash.
Other points Qantas Points earning opportunities exist through Qantas Cash (pre-paid travel money facility), the business rewards program Aquire, Qantas Golf Club and Qantas epiQure (wine club) all introduced over the past three years.