Australia’s ‘Top-End’ is a great place to visit year round, but it is cooler and drier in the middle of the year. Without the monsoon rains to stop you, you can enjoy the natural beauty of Kakadu, Litchfield National Park and Katherine Gorge. You can also see huge crocodiles and other amazing wildlife. Enjoy freshly caught barramundi for lunch or dinner and feast on tropical fruits. There’s much more than this to see and do, in and around Darwin, capital of the Northern Territory. Even better, it’s less than a five-hour flight from Singapore.
Jetstar Asia has recently increased the number regular services between the two cities from four to five per week. The increase followed the airline’s partnership with Tourism Northern Territory to celebrate ten years of flying between Singapore and Darwin. The partnership was marked last October by the unveiling of a special livery depicting scenes from the Top-End.
Special Top-End fares from Jetstar Asia
Pick up a special fare from Kuala Lumpur to Darwin from MYR294 one-way from Jetstar Asia until 11th January 2019. If you can’t find the fare you’re looking for, sign up for their Price Watch. They’ll let you know when it is available.
Of course, there are a few things you need to know:
- Fares are one-way.
- Prices are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit and include taxes.
- A booking and service fee per passenger, per flight will apply.
- Economy Starter fares come with 7kg carry-on baggage only.
- Carry-on baggage limits, including size restrictions, will be strictly applied.
- Passengers with more than the applicable carry-on baggage allowance will need to check in baggage, and charges will apply.
- More details on carry-on baggage.
- Fares are not available on all flights or days.
- Limited availability over public holiday weekends and school holidays.
Other conditions may apply, so check the fine print.
This Post Has 0 Comments