AirAsia X cabin crew Assraf Nasir made a dance video in an empty AirAsia X aircraft and posted it on YouTube. Now it’s gone viral. The worldwide attention and more than thirteen million views didn’t get him into trouble with his bosses though. Instead, they’ve been inspired to challenge AirAsia passengers to show off their own moves and win big.
…. Fun is in our DNA! All our staff who we refer to as Allstars are encouraged to have fun and be themselves. We hope that all our guests will catch this contagious fun spirit onboard and grab the low fares we offer in this special promo to fly with our fun crews! We are so proud of our talented cabin crew Assraf. The world has enjoyed his sassy video and now it’s your turn to show us your moves. Benyamin Ismail, AirAsia X Berhad CEO
Grab the Promo fares
Book an AirAsia or AirAsia X ticket to a cool location like Da Nang, Lombok or Surat Thani. Or perhaps Busan, Perth or Gold Coast? One-way all-in fares are available for booking starting at MYR 499 from airasia.com and via the AirAsia mobile app. Book by 2nd April 2017 for immediate travel until 30th Sep 2017.
In conjunction with the promotion, AirAsia X is also looking the most creative video entry that best matches the dance moves of its cabin crew Assraf Nasir, posted online in a social media contest.
Enter the contest – Match Assraf Nasir:
Match the moves of Assraf Nasir mimicking Britney Spears’s ‘Toxic’ music video in the social media contest from 3rd – 9th April 2017.
How to participate :
- Create a 15-second non-audio dance video of your own with the sassiest moves
- Upload the video to Instagram with the hashtag #AirAsiaDanceToFlyMY by 2359hrs (GMT+8), 9th April 2017
- Tell us why you deserve to win in the caption of your submission
The winner will take home a pair of return flights from Kuala Lumpur to Honolulu, Hawaii via Osaka
- The prize excludes taxes, fees and optional services and is subject to embargo period and other terms and conditions.
- Flight service commences on 28 June 2017.
- The winner will be announced on AirAsia’s official social media channels.
Here’s the original video:
A Toxic performance on A330 by @AssrafNasir. Cc @britneyspears ???? pic.twitter.com/xoRksL1DZw
— huski ? (@FarhanRzman) March 16, 2017
This Post Has 0 Comments