AirAsia advises that flights to/from Lombok, Indonesia are operating as scheduled despite the earthquake on 29th July 2018. The airline continues to monitor the situation and will update passengers if the situation changes. An Update from the second earthquake on 5th August HERE.
AirAsia strongly encourages all passengers to update their contact details at airasia.com to ensure that they are notified of any updates to their flights.
Affected by the Lombok earthquake?
Passengers whose travel plans are affected by the earthquake can choose one of the following service recovery options on offer:
- Change to a new travel date on the same route
- within 14 calendar days from original flight time
- no additional cost
- subject to seat availability
- Retain the value of your fare in your AirAsia BIG Loyalty account for future travel with AirAsia.
- The online credit account is valid for booking within 90 calendar days from the date of issue.
Passengers wishing to move flight date or credit account should complete an e-Form available on support.airasia.com.
Further updates will be available at airasia.com and on AirAsia’s social media channels. Affected passengers should also check their flight status through “My Bookings” feature on the website. You can also contact the AirAsia Customer Happiness team at support.airasia.com.