AirAsia relocates temporarily to Changi Terminal 1 with effect from 16th May 2020. The move from the current location at Terminal 4 is due to the temporary suspension of T4 by Changi Airport Group (CAG). The move affects all of AirAsia’s operations at Changi Airport. Affected passengers will be notified via email and SMS once AirAsia services to and from Singapore are reinstated.
AirAsia relocates temporarily
Find your check-in and bag drop counters in Terminal 1:
- Check-in kiosks, Departure Hall, Row 09
- Self check-in baggage system Row 09
- Service Counter Row 10
During the period of scaled down terminal operations, AirAsia is working with CAG to be prepared to resume operations once flights return to the normal.
Making it easier to check-in.
Enhanced precautionary measures against Covid-19 at Changi Airport means passengers need more time to move through the airport.
- Arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to the departure time
- Check-in for all flights closes 1 hour before departure time
- Self-check-in kiosks are available up to 1 hour before the scheduled departure time.
Save time with check-in
- Perform self check-in online
- Print your boarding passes before coming to the airport.
- Online check-in is available from 14 days prior and up to 1 hour before the scheduled departure time
- Use airasia.com or AirAsia mobile apps
- Update your contact details to ensure you are notified of flights updates.
- Check flight status at airasia.com/flightstatus for live updates.
Getting to the Airport
Changi Terminal 1 is easily accessible by public transport including buses, MRT and taxi. The terminal’s arrival hall connects to Jewel Changi Airport.