The Chinese New year of the Dog starts on 16th February 2018, so AirAsia have pawsperous deals aplenty to celebrate. The deals won’t get you home for New Year, but you can book your next trip by 4th February for travel between 1st August 2018 and 31st January 2019.
AirAsia’s pawsperous deals
- MYR 9 from Kuala Lumpur to
- Alor Setar
- Johor Bahru
- Kota Bharu
- Kuala Terengganu
- MYR 99 from Kuala Lumpur to destinations including
- Chiang Mai
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Long haul destinations are also available from MYR 199* from Kuala Lumpur to
- Sapporo and
Additional ways to save:
- Add a Value Pack when you make your booking. This value-for-money bundle includes
- 20kg baggage allowance,
- one Santan hot meal,
- standard seat selection* and
- travel insurance by Tune Protect, including 1-Hour On-Time Guarantee and Baggage Delay protection**.
- Save by downloading the BigPay app to make payments.
- Forgot to pre-book your meal? The special Santan festive meal this year is Emperor’s Fried Rice. Enjoy fluffy fried rice with pineapple, raisins, carrot, green peas, spring onion, and eggs topped with sweet, juicy, chilli-glazed chicken. Only available for onboard purchase on
- AirAsia Malaysia (AK) for MYR15,
- MYR 20 when you fly AirAsia X Malaysia (D7) and
- AirAsia Indonesia (QZ) for IDR 55,000.
- Check out the AirAsia duty free and merchandise lucky bag, available for pre-booking at at www.ROKKIshop.com
- available at RM38, RM68, RM88 and RM128.
- Pre-book up to 48 hours for AirAsia Malaysia (AK) flights and 72 hours for AirAsia X Malaysia (D7) flights.
*Standard seat selection is included in Value Pack. You may also upgrade to a Hot Seat (additional charges apply). Find out more about seats options here.
**Tune Protect Travel – AirAsia is underwritten by local insurance partners depending on your first departure country. Travel Insurance coverage only applies to all direct flights departing from selected countries. It is not applicable for Fly-Thru,island and city transfers. Terms and conditions apply.