AirAsia is offering some special Hari Raya deals for those who’ve left it till the last minute this year. You can balik kampung (go home) for the festival, or plan for a later trip. Tickets go on sale between 12th and 18th June, for travel until 14th January 2018.
Hari Raya deals: what’s on offer?
From MYR 59, you can pick up a one-way, all-in flight from Kuala Lumpur to a variety of domestic destinations, including:
- Kota Bharu
- Johor Bahru
- Sibu and
- Kota Kinabalu
If you prefer to travel further, how about AirAsia and AirAsia X destinations like these, starting from MYR 289 from Kuala Lumpur.
as well as AirAsia X flights to
These promo fares are for one-way travel only, inclusive of taxes and fees. They may not be available for all dates and are subject to availability.
Extra Flights for the festive period
To accommodate the extra demand AirAsia has added an extra 48 extra flights over the festive period.
Fly between selected destinations including:
- Kuala Lumpur and Penang (3 additional flights each way per week)
- Johor Bahru and Miri (7 additional flights each way per week)
- Kota Bharu and Kuala Lumpur (3 additional flights each way per week)
- Kota Kinabalu and Johor Bahru (7 additional flights each way per week)
As they will be lots of people travelling, AirAsia has advised passengers to:
- Arrive at the airport at least 3 hours prior to departure for AirAsia flights and at least 4 hours earlier for AirAsia X flights to avoid the expected congestion.
- Conduct self check-in via web, mobile or kiosk services for a smoother journey.
- Baggage Drop counters close 60 minutes before departure for all AirAsia and AirAsia X flights.
- Pre-book sufficient baggage weight as hand carry items are restricted to one piece of cabin baggage and 1 laptop bag or 1 handbag weighing not more than 7kg on board. This is being strictly enforced.
- Pre-book meals online up to 24 hours before scheduled departure time via ‘Manage My Booking’.
Passengers with group bookings, reduced mobility or with special needs are only allowed to check-in at the counter and should allocate more time to clear all travelling formalities.