Travellers to Vietnam will have a new option with the addition of Vietnamese heritage city Nha Trang, capital of Khánh Hòa Province. This is the fourth connection into Vietnam, following Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, and Hanoi with daily services starting on 14th September 2017.
Promotional all-in, one-way fares starting from MYR 99 are available for booking until 9th July 2017 for travel between 14th September 2017 and 28th August 2018. The special promotional fares are available from airasia.com or the AirAsia mobile site. You can also use the AirAsia mobile app on iPhone or Android devices.
Why visit Nha Trang?
For sun, sand and sea lovers:
- Nha Trang is well known for its beautiful bays and clear blue waters.
- Visit their popular city beach, which offers a six-kilometre stretch of white sandy coastline.
- Enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving and sailing or go island-hopping.
For History and Culture buffs:
- Visit the Po Nagar Cham Towers, home to the best remaining Cham ethnic minority ruins in Vietnam. They’re located on a hill overlooking the Nha Trang fishing villages.
- Enjoy the spectacular sea views from the 3,320-metre long cable car system at the Vinpearl Land Amusement Park. The Cable Car holds a place in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- The largest pagoda in Vietnam can be found at the Long Son Pagoda. The pagoda is home to the White Buddha, biggest outdoor statue in the country.
- Evidence of the French Catholicism influence is still seen in the Nha Trang Cathedral. It’s also a popular wedding and landscape photography spot.
For those just wanting to relax:
- Take a dip in natural hot springs and enjoy a mud bath.
- Look for local delicacies such as bird’s nest soup.
- Try popular street food like the ‘can cake’ snack or jellyfish noodles.
Time your visit to catch a festival. Visitors are always made welcome to the annual Po Nager Tower Festival and biennial Nha Trang Sea Festival.
…. This year is all about driving the Asean vision forward with the year-long Visit [email protected] initiative. In line with this, we are happy to be expanding our network with our 54th unique route from Malaysia to cover yet another exciting destination within the region. Spencer Lee, Head of Commercial, AirAsia Berhad
He also commented that with the commencement of the Na Trang service, travellers can now connect on 14 Fly-Thru routes through Kuala Lumpur. This means seamless connections to and from Na Trang for travellers from Johor Bahru, Penang, Singapore, Jakarta, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Changsha, Xi’an, Wuhan, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Sydney and Perth.
…. As the only airline flying directly into Nha Trang from Malaysia, this route introduction not only opens up air travel into the city but it also gives access to the people from the Khánh Hòa Province to enjoy over 120 AirAsia destinations around Asia.
Flight Schedule for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (KUL) – Nha Trang, Vietnam (CXR)
|AK204||Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||Nha Trang (CXR)||1030 (10.30am)||1135 (11.35am)||Daily|
|AK205||Nha Trang (CXR)||Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||1200 (12pm)||1515 (3.15pm)||Daily|
All times are local