BIG members get first choice for the AirAsia’s final free seats 2018 on 11th November 2018 (0001h GMT +8). Non-members can book the promotional seats, which start at MYR20* from 12th November (0001h GMT +8) to 18th November 2018 (2400 GMT +8). Book on the AirAsia website the AirAsia mobile app for travel between 6th May 2019 and 4th February 2020.
Final free seats 2018 – the fine print
** Free Seats are for BIG Members only to enjoy zero base fare. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights, all destinations, public holidays, school breaks and weekends. Free Seats exclude airport fees and other fees. A payment processing fee is applicable to all payments made using direct debit, credit, debit or charge cards. Our other terms and conditions of carriage apply.
* All-in fares including taxes and fees. Terms and conditions apply.
What’s on offer
If you prefer to know just how much you’ll need to pay for those taxes and fees, check out the promotional all-in members fares. These start from MYR15* for flights from Kuala Lumpur to domestic destinations including
- Alor Setar
- Johor Bahru
- Kota Bharu
- Kuala Terengganu
Regional flights are available from MYR39* for flights to Asean destinations including
- Phnom Penh,
- Ho Chi Minh City among others.
Prefer further afield? Travelling on AirAsia X, you can pick up all-in members fares starting from MYR199* from Kuala Lumpur to
If you prefer the extra comfort of Premium Flatbed, they start at MYR899* from Kuala Lumpur to
Other ways to save
- Pre-book the Value Pack. This value-for-money bundle It does save if you want all the inclusions:
- 20kg baggage allowance,
- one Santan inflight hot meal,
- standard seat selection
- travel insurance by Tune Protect,
- including 1-Hour On-Time Guarantee
- and Baggage Delay protection.
- If you have a BigPay card, load it up and pay with it. You’ll pay:
- zero processing fees
- get discounts on
- pre-booked inflight meals and
- check-in baggage when paying with your BigPay card
- If you have an AirAsia Platinum Credit Card , you’ll earn bonus AirAsia BIG Points.
- Use the BigClick payment feature during booking.
- This way you’ll avoid the hassle of reentering card details every time as BigClick allows members to securely store credit and debit card details.
- Save your card details now and earn 100 AirAsia BIG Points.
This Post Has 0 Comments