AirAsia BIG Members can now earn themselves 100 AirAsia BIG Points by adding credit or debit card details on the AirAsia Xpress Pay one-click payment system which has recently been revamped.
Xpress Pay one-click payment
If you’re an AirAsia BIG member, you may already be using the one-click payment system, formerly known as BIG Paay. Xpress Pay is exclusively available to AirAsia BIG Members to store their card details securely, so they do not have to key in their card details every time when purchasing flights.
The enhanced version, Xpress Pay has been designed to:
- make it easier for members to store and use credit or debit cards on AirAsia and the AirAsia mobile app
- speed up payment for a quicker, more hassle-free checkout
- making it easier for users to book highly sought-after promotional fares.
How do I use Xpress Pay?
Xpress Pay accepts any credit or debit card issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or JCB. The system is powered by Finexus, an expert in data security and Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Level 1 certified.
- select one of up to 10 pre-stored cards (from three cards previously)
- enter in the Card Verification Value (CVV) to buy with one mouse click.
You can sign up as an AirAsia BIG member, or sign in if you’re already a member, to find out more and add your details.
To celebrate the enhanced Xpress Pay, AirAsia is giving away 100 BIG Points to all new and existing AirAsia BIG Members who add at least one card to their account.