In an unusual move, AirAsia X has announced a cabin crew recruitment drive touring Australia this month. It’s not the first time AirAsia X has recruited Australian cabin crew. In 2016, AirAsia X recruited two Queensland crew members, creating news in the process.
Recruitment tour schedule
This year’s event kicked off in Perth last week, and is making its way to Australia’s East coast cities over the next 3 days. Here’s the tour schedule:
16 Feb: Sydney / Parramatta Westfield
17 Feb: Melbourne / Doncaster Westfield
18 Feb: Gold Coast / Garden City
If you’re interested, there are some requirements of note. Amongst others, for example:
- You must be willing to relocate to Kuala Lumpur, AirAsia’s home base
- You must not have any visible tattoos or body piercings
But there are some incredible perks available to successful candidates, such as:
- 90% discounts on travel for crew and their families
- Medical and dental benefits
- An annual free flight allowance
- An opportunity to see the world on a carrier with a large network
Even if you’re only mildly curious, why not drop by and have a look anyway! Visit AirAsia’s recruitment page for more details.