AirAsia X has announced the introduction of their latest travel add-on – Xcite Inflight Entertainment offering improved in-flight entertainment to passengers on AirAsia X (D7 flights), using the Huawei Mediapad 2. This device offers enhanced IFE with a 10.1” Full HD widescreen display, Harman Kardon audio technology providing a richer acoustic experience and headset.
The Xcite IFE devices are now available for pre-booking on all AirAsia X flights except those travelling to and from Auckland, Jeddah and Kathmandu.
Xcite Inflight Entertainment – Features
- A wide range of content, on a high resolution touch screen device using advanced audio technology
- Support for five languages (English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese)
- A line-up including popular Hollywood blockbusters, other international and local movies and TV shows music
- A choice of games to play, magazines to browse and you can AirAsia BIG Duty Free catalogue before you shop
- Xcite IFE is complimentary for all Premium Flatbed seats
- Passengers travelling in Economy seats can pre-book the Xcite IFE tab on the AirAsia website for MYR 49, or take your chance and request onboard for MYR 60.
….. We are continuously looking for ways to give our guests an enhanced travelling experience with AirAsia X. The all-new Xcite Inflight Entertainment which offers a wider range of content …… will also be regularly updated to ensure our guests are getting the best quality entertainment when they travel with us. Benyamin Ismail, AirAsia X Berhad CEO
Visit the AirAsia website to view the complete and updated entertainment program list.
|Xcite Inflight Entertainment Premium Flatbed Guests||Complimentary|
(including Quiet Zone)
|Pre-book – MYR 49|
|Onboard – MYR 60
(limited quantities available, so pre-booking is encouraged)