With the reopening of State borders and the start of the travel bubble with New Zealand, travellers into and out of Brisbane can benefit from the Brisbane Airtrain Return for Free promotion. The free return is available for a limited time only, between Brisbane Airport and the City.
Airtrain return for free promo
With tickets to New Zealand going fast and half-price flights around Australia, travellers are itching to take advantage of the offers available. The Brisbane Airtrain say this is their ‘Best Deal Ever’, offering the return journey for free. It’s available both for those travelling to Brisbane and locals heading outbound.
How to book
To purchase this great deal, book your ticket using the promo code Bubble for travel to or from the following stations:
- South Brisbane
- Roma Street
- Fortitude Valley
- Bowen Hills
- Eagle Junction
- Brisbane Airport Domestic station
Terms and conditions apply to this offer:
- Offer must be used for a return trip.
- Ticket is available for bookings and travel between 16th April – 28th May 2021.
- Offer is available through Airtrain website only.
To cancel the ticket:
- Notify Airtrain before the date of travel
- refund your purchase in full.
- No refund on a return ticket if
- the forward journey has commenced
- a refund is requested on or after date of travel
- The offer is only available between the Domestic and International Airport stations and City Stations. The list of city stations includes South Brisbane, Roma Street, Central, Fortitude Valley, Bowen Hills, Albion, Wooloowin and Eagle Junction.
- Not valid in conjunction with other offers.
- E-ticket terms and conditions also apply to this offer.
- Valid until further notice.
- All information is correct as of 14th April 2021.
- Airtrain reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and to withdraw the scheme at any time.