Qantas and Airbnb have joined hands in a partnership that lets Qantas Frequent Flyer members earn Qantas Points when they book their Airbnb accommodation through the airline.
Qantas Frequent Flyers will earn one Qantas Point for every dollar spent on any of Airbnb’s 2.5 million accommodation listings across 191 countries.
This new tie-up is part of the next stage in Qantas’ development of partnerships with innovative digital and technology businesses and for Airbnb it is the first time it has worked with an airline in this way .
This development will be welcome news to travellers who have increasingly turned to ‘home-stay’ types of accommodation, where they can live like a local for the time they are in a particular location. With a wide choice of accommodation available in almost all countries, travellers will generally find something to suit their budget, making Airbnb a comfortable and cost saving way to travel and stay.
Win big with Qantas and Airbnb
In conjunction with the new partnership, Qantas and Airbnb are offering Qantas Frequent Flyer members the chance to win the ultimate Qantas Airbnb experience for members who book an Airbnb stay through Qantas by the end of October 2016.
Book your accommodation by the end of October 2016, to be in the draw.
- If you’re a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, visit qantas stay and choose the Airbnb option.
- Enter your Frequent Flyer details when prompted.
- You’ll be redirected to Airbnb Australia to complete your booking.
You’ll also earn Qantas Points at the same time.
The lucky winner will have to choose three friends to share this with!
- Four return Business class tickets on Qantas to San Francisco (the home of Airbnb) for the winner and three guests from the winner’s closest Qantas port in Australia
- Qantas First Lounge access in Sydney prior to departure
- Five nights’ Airbnb accommodation in San Francisco using an Airbnb voucher to the value of $5000
- $4000 spending money loaded onto a Qantas Cash card
- Return transfers from/to San Francisco airport.