AirAsia’s SANTAN Combo Meal has been added to the current offer line-up and made available for pre-booking from MYR10. The recently released selection of meals and their Combo versions are available from MYR 10 on AirAsia Berhad (AK) flights, and from RM15 for AirAsia X Berhad (D7) flights. The pre-booked meals come with a choice of carbonated drinks, mineral water and coffee. ** Coffee is only available on flights over 90 minutes.
Four main reasons to pre-book your meals –
- there’s a wider selection available in the pre-book menu
- you’ll save up to MYR 5 on the combo
- you’ll be served first
- your choice is assured, you don’t have to be disappointed if your choice has ‘run out’
What’s currently on the Menu?
Currently on the menu for the festive season, you can find:
- A festive Christmas treat of Southwest Stuffed Chicken Meal on AirAsia Berhad (AK) flights for MYR 10. It’s described as “This hearty meal is made with succulent roasted chicken breast stuffed with capsicum and onions, and served with special jalapeno cream sauce on a bed of fluffy roasted potatoes.”
- Passengers travelling on AirAsia X Berhad (D7) flights will be able to pre-book Grandma’s Chicken Pie Meal as part of the new ‘Combo Meal’ for MYR 15, – “a luscious meal of juicy minced chicken, baked with a layer of creamy mashed potatoes and complemented with broccoli and carrots.”
Also available in the SANTAN Combo Meal pre-book selection, the range of fifteen meals includes both local Asean delights and international cuisines.
On all AirAsia Berhad flights these include:
- Nasi Dagang with Chicken Curry,
- Pak Nasser’s Nasi Lemak,
- Ashok’s Butter Masala Chicken Biryani
For AirAsia X Berhad, the variety includes Roti Prata with Chicken Curry and Nasi Kerabu in the line-up.
Pre-booking of meals may be done up to 24 hours before your scheduled departure time on the AirAsia website using the ‘Manage My Booking’ tab.