Calling adventurous youngsters aged between 18 and 32 who’d like a free holiday! AirAsia X has just launched their Ultimate Xventure contest to help you turn your dream to reality.
Ultimate Xventure contest – the prize![lists style=”star” color=”#1e73be”]
- The winner of the contest will win a Grand Prize of flight tickets to Auckland, New Zealand.
- That’s for you and three friends, because it’s for four people!
- You’ll also get four-day, three-nights of accommodation and selected activities during the trip.
The contest aims to introduce New Zealand to millennials as an adventure destination by experiencing what it has to offer.
Extreme adventure sports activities are among of the top New Zealand attractions. Experience bungy jumping in Queenstown, skydiving in Lake Taupo/Wanaka and water rafting in Rotorua. You’ll certainly enjoy speed and that exhilarating adrenaline rush, amid stunning scenery.
Ultimate Xventure contest – the rules!
The Ultimate Xventure is a social media contest, in TWO parts, so you’ll need to:
Round One[lists style=”star” color=”#1e73be”]
- Make the most creative pictures or videos of adventure sports activities
- Upload them on your Instagram with the wittiest captions
- Include the official hashtags #UltimateXventure and #AirAsiaX.
The contest kicked off on 31st July and closes on 17th August 2017. The judging takes place from 14th to 17th August. One winner will be selected each day and announced on Fly FM radio.
Part Two – The Finale of the Ultimate Xventure contest[lists style=”star” color=”#1e73be”]
- The second part is organised in collaboration with Sunway
- The event takes take place on 20th August at Sunway Lagoon Extreme Park.
- The four winners from Part One will compete in the games selected for the Ultimate Xventure contest. These give a taste of the experiences available in New Zealand which fulfil the requirements of adventure seekers.
…. Hopefully, the contest will not only help to ignite interest of youngsters to choose New Zealand as an adventurous destination ….. AirAsia X can offer unbeatable low fares from Kuala Lumpur to New Zealand for young travellers wanting to experience the thrill of a lifetime. AirAsia Group CCO, Siegtraund Teh
For full contest details and more information on the terms and conditions, click promotion.airasia.com/newzealand
AirAsia X commenced daily flight from Kuala Lumpur to Auckland with a quick stopover in Gold Coast, Australia on 23rd March 2016.